Book of Matches
Book of Matches is a film and music collaboration between Matthew Thomas Ross and Kyle Morton. The experiment was conceived in early 2015 and began as a sort of multimedia epistolary between two friends: Ross shooting minute-long shorts and Morton setting the music to them. The Bug Hunt edition of Book of Matches is a one-sided 12” limited to 500 pieces.
- Book of Matches is a score to the film by Thomas Ross.
- Book of Matches Book of Matches is the collaborative multimedia project of Kyle Morton and Matthew Thomas Ross. The artists pair film and music to create art that is much more than the sum of two parts.
Listen to the song "I Saw My Longing"Soft noise rock band The Fourth Wall ventures in a heavier direction with their 2018 album, Infinite Other. RIYL: My Bloody Valentine, Bon Iver, Sonic Youth, dreamy melodic noise rock
BUG HUNT 2018
- 1. Circular Ruins
3. Infinite Other
4. Golden Mean
5. I Saw My Longing
6. When I Lose Everything
7. Echo of Erasure
8. Mirror of This Dawn
- The Fourth Wall is a rock band originally from Hawai’i consisting of members Stephen Agustin, Kasey Shun, Chris Lau, and Max Lilien. Originally a solo project, Agustin wrote and recorded alone in his home for a year and a half, following the break-up of his previous band, Our Distance. In the summer of 2012 The Fourth Wall relocated to Portland, Oregon, where they currently reside.
Listen to the song "The Rule"bed. is pure sensual sonic comfort. They understand the perfection of a simple, honest rock song delivered with care; a lonely spinning disco ball; deep, crisp, fuzzy distortion and shiny guitar twangs. Alternating and dual vocals from Alex and Sierra Haager make it an intimate house party for your head.
Klickitat is a five-song, one-sided 12 vinyl record. A must have for anyone who digs mellow distortion, beautiful pop rock melodies, and guitars."
- 1.The Rule
Limited to 500 Pressings.
- bed. In late 2013, Alex and Sierra Haager quit their jobs, escaped their lives in California and headed north to start Breakup Records. They spend most of their time working with some of their favorite bands, but still found time to create a new music project for themselves as bed. They’ve appeared at Treefort Music Fest, PDX Pop Now! and Davis Music Fest, an been featured on NPR Music’s All Songs Considered.
Listen to the song "Cosmos in the Water"Lovely Violence was released on July 31st, 2015 on Portland record label, Bug Hunt. The album's songs deal with freedom, moral solitude, and the beauty and terror of an unconditional commitment.
- 1. Cosmos In The Water
2. LIVE Again
3. Wolves Instead
4. The Dying Lights
5. A Way Down
6. The Ruins
7. Lovely Violence
9. Let Me Rest
- The Fourth Wall The Fourth Wall is a rock band originally from Hawai’i consisting of members Stephen Agustin, Kasey Shun, Chris Lau, and Max Lilien. Originally a solo project, Agustin wrote and recorded alone in his home for a year and a half, following the break-up of his previous band, Our Distance (who had been the support act for the Kooks in 2008 and Of Montreal in 2009). Their style is primarily lyrically driven and draws from a wide range of musical influences including Neil Young, The Band, My Bloody Valentine, and Sonic Youth. In the summer of 2012 The Fourth Wall (with the exception of Kimo Short) relocated to Portland, Oregon, where they currently reside.