Listen to the song "When Did We Stop?"Warning: Listeners of this album of run the risk of exposure to some seriously aggressive earworms. Drawing from historic pop giants like the Beach Boys and the Cars, frontman and songwriter Jesse Bettis and his bandmates deliver nostalgia, infectious melodies, and toe-tapping grooves in a shiny package of contemporary production.
- 1. Take What You Can Get
2. It Was No Good
3. Don’t Wanna Lose
4. The City Life
5. No One But Her
6. How Do You Want It
7. When Did We Stop
8. Lost in the Woods
10. Love of Mine
- New Move New Move is an indie pop five-piece that calls Portland, Oregon home. Drawing from doo-wop, 70s glam and 90s indie rock pallettes, Jesse Bettis is the group's songwriter and frontman.
Book of Matches LP
Book of Matches is a film and music collaboration between Matthew Thomas Ross and Kyle Morton. The experiment was conceived in early 2015 and began as a sort of multimedia epistolary between two friends: Ross shooting minute-long shorts and Morton setting the music to them. The Bug Hunt edition of Book of Matches is a one-sided 12” limited to 500 pieces.
- Book of Matches is a score to the film by Thomas Ross.
- Book of Matches Book of Matches is the collaborative multimedia project of Kyle Morton and Matthew Thomas Ross. The artists pair film and music to create art that is much more than the sum of two parts.
Listen to the song "I Saw My Longing"Soft noise rock band The Fourth Wall ventures in a heavier direction with their 2018 album, Infinite Other. RIYL: My Bloody Valentine, Bon Iver, Sonic Youth, dreamy melodic noise rock
BUG HUNT 2018
- 1. Circular Ruins
3. Infinite Other
4. Golden Mean
5. I Saw My Longing
6. When I Lose Everything
7. Echo of Erasure
8. Mirror of This Dawn
- The Fourth Wall is a rock band originally from Hawai’i consisting of members Stephen Agustin, Kasey Shun, Chris Lau, and Max Lilien. Originally a solo project, Agustin wrote and recorded alone in his home for a year and a half, following the break-up of his previous band, Our Distance. In the summer of 2012 The Fourth Wall relocated to Portland, Oregon, where they currently reside.
Listen to the song "The Rule"bed. is pure sensual sonic comfort. They understand the perfection of a simple, honest rock song delivered with care; a lonely spinning disco ball; deep, crisp, fuzzy distortion and shiny guitar twangs. Alternating and dual vocals from Alex and Sierra Haager make it an intimate house party for your head.
Klickitat is a five-song, one-sided 12 vinyl record. A must have for anyone who digs mellow distortion, beautiful pop rock melodies, and guitars."
- 1.The Rule
Limited to 500 Pressings.
- bed. In late 2013, Alex and Sierra Haager quit their jobs, escaped their lives in California and headed north to start Breakup Records. They spend most of their time working with some of their favorite bands, but still found time to create a new music project for themselves as bed. They’ve appeared at Treefort Music Fest, PDX Pop Now! and Davis Music Fest, an been featured on NPR Music’s All Songs Considered.