Sissy Moon x TLE: Tall Rain Cup
- This voluminous terra cotta cup was made in collaboration between TLE and Portland-based ceramicist Sissy Moon. The playful yet classic design and extra large size allows you to fill up on your favorite beverage with room to spare. Each piece from this collection is hand thrown, carved and glazed. This cup makes the perfect set when paired with the Rain Carafe and Cup. Dimensions: approximately 3 x 5"
- Sissy Moon is Portland-based ceramicist Sinda Karklina. She creates ceramic work made for daily use by adapting traditional hand carving techniques, and uses nostalgia and satire to connect with people about our place in time and culture.
Brush Strokes Mug
- This modern abstract brush stroke design varies piece by piece, and this handmade mug is exactly right for a morning cup of coffee or an afternoon tea.
- Katie M Mudd ceramics are handcrafted in Portland, Oregon. She enjoys embracing a messy medium that results in elegant and functional pieces that can become part of someone's daily life.
Tiny Fox Figurine
- Approximately 2" tall. Each piece is handcrafted and may vary slightly.
- Bang Bang Crafts Each ceramic piece is handmade in a small art studio located in Portland, Oregon. They are sculpted using a local porcelain clay and then painted with colorful underglazes and fired with a clear glaze to adhere the designs. This process guarantees that each piece is completely one of a kind, giving you a unique art work to treasure forever.
Round Handle Mug 12oz
- This cute handmade 12 oz ceramic mug comes in a speckled white glaze, with a rounded handle that's simple but playful.
- Mara Ceramics Mara Dolinsky is a Portland-based ceramic artist, specializing in minimal, yet colorful and playful pottery.