- Part of the Absence and Form Collection, these simple shapes are comprised of fused sterling silver and brass. They hang about .75" and include sterling ear posts.
- Designer Natalie Joy developed the Natalie Joy jewelry line in the winter of 2010 inside of a walk in closet in Portland, Oregon. Each piece of Natalie Joy jewelry is now thoughtfully hand fabricated in their Portland studio using both unique and traditional metal working techniques. This shows in the tiny details of the jewelry and how you feel while wearing Natalie Joy.
Mini Kye Hoops
- The most perfect of basics! The Mini Kye Hoops feature a hand-hammered texture to catch the light and are a great size and classic style for everyday wear and beyond. These hoops measure just over 1” in diameter and are available in both Brass and Sterling Silver - both metal options come with hypoallergenic sterling silver studs and ear backs.
- The Ida Earrings feature a hammered short bar stud with a hanging long bar. These handmade earrings by Canadian jeweler MLKANHNY are a classic and elegant addition to any collection. The Ida Earrings measure 3.25” long. Option of Brass or Sterling Silver styles - both metal options come with hypoallergenic sterling silver studs and ear backs.
Syma Ear Jackets
- The versatile and dynamic Syma Ear Jackets feature a curved cutout stud earring with a larger ear jacket, both in light-catching hand-cut and hammered metal. These earrings can be worn in 3 different ways: Wear them with the ear studs and jackets in the back (model is wearing them this way), ear studs with jackets in the front for a layered look, or the ear studs solo for a minimal look. When the jacket set is worn together, these measure 0.5” x 1”. Option of Brass or Sterling Silver styles - both metal options come with hypoallergenic sterling silver studs and ear backs.
- Wasted Effort’s Petal Earrings feature delicate hand-cut and formed clear lucite petals adorned with mauve freshwater pearls. These stud earrings are slightly asymmetric, approximately 1.5” - 2” long, with sterling silver posts & backs.
- Wasted Effort is bold, straightforward jewelry. Traditional metalsmithing techniques in sterling silver and brass are coupled with non-traditional materials, such as plexiglas, acrylic and acetate, to create unique pieces designed to fit seamlessly into the wearer’s everyday rotation. This small-batch jewelry line from East Vancouver is designed and entirely hand-made by a mathematician. Flowing through every collection is a geometric precision and simplicity that lends versatility to each piece.