UMC x TLE: Handmade Studs
$ 34.50 $ 46.00
- As part of Tender Loving Empire’s 2018 Artist Collab Series, these dainty stud earrings were inspired by TLE’s love of all things handmade and were created by Portland-based jeweler Upper Metal Class. Cast in bronze and sterling silver, these earrings have sterling silver posts, come on a TLE-designed illustrated and foiled card, and measure approximately 3/8” in length.
- Portland based Upper Metal Class jewelry is defined by minimalist style and light-hearted fun. Each design is hand-crafted and developed with simplicity in mind.
Mini Kye Hoops
- The most perfect of basics! The Mini Kye Hoops feature a hand-hammered texture to catch the light and are a great size and classic style for everyday wear and beyond. These hoops measure just over 1” in diameter and are available in both Brass and Sterling Silver - both metal options come with hypoallergenic sterling silver studs and ear backs.
- The Ida Earrings feature a hammered short bar stud with a hanging long bar. These handmade earrings by Canadian jeweler MLKANHNY are a classic and elegant addition to any collection. The Ida Earrings measure 3.25” long. Option of Brass or Sterling Silver styles - both metal options come with hypoallergenic sterling silver studs and ear backs.
Syma Ear Jackets
- The versatile and dynamic Syma Ear Jackets feature a curved cutout stud earring with a larger ear jacket, both in light-catching hand-cut and hammered metal. These earrings can be worn in 3 different ways: Wear them with the ear studs and jackets in the back (model is wearing them this way), ear studs with jackets in the front for a layered look, or the ear studs solo for a minimal look. When the jacket set is worn together, these measure 0.5” x 1”. Option of Brass or Sterling Silver styles - both metal options come with hypoallergenic sterling silver studs and ear backs.
- Wasted Effort’s Petal Earrings feature delicate hand-cut and formed clear lucite petals adorned with mauve freshwater pearls. These stud earrings are slightly asymmetric, approximately 1.5” - 2” long, with sterling silver posts & backs.
- Wasted Effort is bold, straightforward jewelry. Traditional metalsmithing techniques in sterling silver and brass are coupled with non-traditional materials, such as plexiglas, acrylic and acetate, to create unique pieces designed to fit seamlessly into the wearer’s everyday rotation. This small-batch jewelry line from East Vancouver is designed and entirely hand-made by a mathematician. Flowing through every collection is a geometric precision and simplicity that lends versatility to each piece.