SodaWax Natural Deodorant
Sold Out $12.50
- Each tube is hand-poured in small batches and is 100% natural. Only six simple ingredients are used to make this deodorant:
- Coconut Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Tapioca Flour
- Baking Soda
- Essential Oils (No Synthetic Fragrances
- Citrus is a refreshing blend of Lemon, Grapefruit, Lime & Tangerine that will put a smile on your face.
- Earl Great is a like a warm cup of tea for your pits! Black Tea & Bergamot with a subtle hint of Rosemary…mmm, smells so good.
- Early Bird is spicy blend of Spearmint, Anise, Eucalyptus & Cinnamon Bark will definitely energize you on those sleepy mornings.
- Knotty Buoy is a smokey-sweet, driftwoody blend of Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedarwood & Mandarin.
- Logger's Friend is a woodsy blend of Cypress, Sage, Clove & Fir Needle will having you longing for the great outdoors or a weekend at the cabin.
- Powder is is a fragrant blend of Amber, Pine Needle, Ylang-Ylang & White Camphor that recalls memories of the barber’s talcum brush gently smacking you on the back of your neck…but without the harmful talc!
- Night Owl uses properties of Lavender and Ylang-Ylang essential oils, “Night Owl” was developed for those who prefer to bathe in the evening and desire soothing scents to help them relax.
- American Made in Seattle WA 3.3 oz / 93g solid stick (TSA compliant for carry-on luggage)
- Sodawax Sodawax's humble beginnings orignated in the Seattle glassblowing community. Frustrated with yello aluminum-stained shirts after a sweaty day in the glass shop, Tony began a quest for a deodorant that was free of aluminum and toxins. Unable to find a natural deodorant that could withstand the 100+ degree environment for long hours, he developed his own! Sodawax doesn't mask odor with perfume- it's a combination of simple, natural ingredients that work together to kill the odor-causing bacteria for 12 hours or more.