- Caramel Pecan Bar: A 74% dark chocolate shell filled with our award-winning caramel and roasted pecans… quite turtle-esque!
- Hazelnut Crunch: 2014 Winner of the Good Food Award!An ode to Oregon, this award-winner features 74% OG chocolate with a hazelnut praline center, finished with local hazelnuts and Oregon-harvested Jacobsen sea salt.
- Milk Chocolate Almond Bar: Crunchy candied almonds embedded in our smooth 40% milk chocolate… a perfect balance of crunch and sweetness.
- Mocha Almond Nibby: Finely ground espresso, cocoa nibs and toasted almonds on solid 74% dark chocolate… a flavor awakening combination!
- Peanut Butter Crunch: Candied peanuts, all-natural peanut butter with a touch of salt and honey inside a 74% dark chocolate shell.
- Salty Nutty Toffee Bar: 74% dark chocolate studded with toasted pistachios, hazelnuts, toffee chunks and sea salt… an Alma favorite!
- Alma are believers that good chocolate is worthy of reverence, making every batch of toffee, every jar of caramel, every bar and each bonbon with the intention of honoring chocolate. They are innovators of flavor and are inspired by the legion of talented growers and makers in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Alma chooses to collaborate and source from them as often as possible. They may not be able to grow cacao in North America, but there is just about everything else. Their origins at the local Farmers Market still inform the ingredients and community spirit we embrace today. Part of being a responsible confectioner, too, is using chocolate that is grown, traded, and finished with care and intention. Alma would never use a chocolate that didn't align with our core values, and work diligently to source accordingly. Transparency is intrinsic to who they are and the confections they proudly produce, all the way down to the product packaging.