UA Salt Soak Test Tube
UA Salt Soak Test Tube
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.50
Regular priceUnit price per
- These salt soaks in beautiful glass test tubes, making them perfect bridesmaids, house-warming, or birthday gifts. Salts work in combination with botanicals and finely ground oats to detox, ease problem skin, relieve muscle soreness, and replenish essential minerals.
- Cactus Milk Bath - Cocos nucifera* (coconut milk) powder (.5% Organic Acacia Fiber, 2.5% Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin derived from Organic Yucca Root), Avena sativa (colloidal oatmeal), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), dendritic salt, white kaolin clay, powders of Opuntia ficus indica L.* (nopal cactus), Tilia sp.* (linden leaf and blossom) and Achillea millefolium* (yarrow leaf and blossom), and amor
- Lavender Bath - Australian Sea Salt, Brazillian purple clay, Lavandula angustifolia* (lavender) essential oil, Avena sativa (colloidal oatmeal), dendritic salt, and amor
- Rosehip Bath - Himalayan pink salt, Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), French pink clay, Rosa canina* (rosehip) powder, dendritic salt, Citrus aurantium var. bergamia* (bergamot) essential oil, and amor
- Eucalyptus Bath - Magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), Sonoma Coast sea salt, French green clay, Aloe barbadensis* (aloe vera) leaf powder, Eucalyptus globulus* (eucalyptus) and Citrus limon* (lemon) essential oils, dendritic salt, and amor
- The organic coconut milk powder is 100% vegan, containing zero sodium caseinate.
- Approx 1 oz test tube
- Urb Apothecary Founder, Leyna Allred grew up in rural Northern California and was perpetually digging in the mud, climbing trees, and imagining living off the land. With this penchant for natural living as kindling, an interest in the medicinal qualities of plants was ignited and she bought every herbal book she could find, completely engrossed in the simple recipes for liver tonics, healing ointments, and cleansing teas. In 2013 she discovered the power of herbs and botanicals, simultaneously becoming aware of the toxic nature of the beauty industry. URB APOTHECARY (pronounced ""herb"") sprang out of a passion project and has blossomed into Leyna's vision for bringing the healing power of plants into daily beauty and grooming rituals, reconnecting individuals to their own natural beauty and while being mindful of their environmental impact. Every product is intentionally made in her studio in Sacramento, CA and she places the highest importance on sourcing materials from only the purest quality fair-trade, organic, and local suppliers, ensuring that each product is not only improving the life of the customer but also being socioeconomically conscious.