Birthday Moon Balloon Card
- Balloons have a secret life at night. Lift spirits through the starry heavens with this bold and unique birthday card from Tender Loving Empire. Professionally printed on feathered stock paper in Portland, OR and packaged in a cello sleeve with a white envelope. This card is blank inside.
- Tender Loving Empire is a hybrid handmade marketplace and record label based in beautiful (and sometimes rainy) Portland, Oregon. We have years of experience designing and creating high-quality handmade items, including cards, prints, t-shirts, and more.
You Are Pure Magic Letterpress Card
- 3 1/2 " by 4 7/8" of classic bold statement. Exterior of the front is debossed with tiny droplet shapes, which are also pure magic. Hand printed on an antique letterpress. Accompanied by white envelope of the same size.
- Cotton Flower Press is the studio of Mackenzie Raz, a California-born, Portland-based designer and printer. On a bit of a whim, adventures in the world of stationery began for Mackenzie in the autumn of 2010. Little did she know quite how hard she’d fall for letterpress; the perfect marriage of digital and analog. Years later, she’s honed both her modern aesthetic and clean style of printing and is happiest at the helm of her press with a sleeping pup at her feet. When she’s not designing and/or printing, you’ll find her curating her home, chasing the elusive Pacific Northwest sunshine, and/or snacking passionately.
Crossing My Fingies Notecard
- This beautiful letterpress printed card is perfect for a quick Good Luck or Wishing You Luck greeting! The inside is blank for you to write and decorate. Just slide the card into the lovely light teal envelope, add an address and stamp, and drop off at the post office. Letterpress printed on white cotton paper, with teal envelope. 4.25" x 5.5" (A2).
- Beetle Ink Co. is a hand-drawn paper goods and design shop. Their hand-drawn goods are honestly printed and handmade by illustrator Emily Small in Portland, OR.
TFW x TLE: Forage the PNW Print
- This print is a part of a collaboration between TLE and The Far Woods designed in the spirit of inclusivity, community and empowerment. It measures measures 11 x 14" and was screen printed by hand in Portland, OR.
- The Far Woods is Portland-based sisters Nina and Sonya Montenegro. They create educational artwork that seeks to contribute to a great culture shift in which there is a reverence for nature, a rejection of the dominant throw-away mentality, and direct connection to where our food and the things we use come from.