Katie Daisy Bee Patch
- Adorn your favorite jeans, backpack, jacket, etc. with embroidered patches! + 4"" x 3"" + Made in the USA + Die-cut + Heat Seal backing (Iron-On) Iron On Instructions:
- 1. Wash fabric first.
- 2. Set iron to cotton setting.
- 3. Lay your garment out on a hard, heat tolerant surface. A padded ironing board is not hard enough. Try placing a cutting board above padding.
- 4. Place heatseal side of patch onto fabric in desired placement area. Iron design for approximately 30-60 seconds, applying pressure. Do not move iron side to side as this may cause design to shift. Heavier fabrics may require more time, and lighter fabrics may require less time.
- 5. Allow time to cool, then make sure entire surface area is applied to fabric. If all pieces did not adhere, reapply heat for an additional 20-30 seconds.
- 6. Turn garment inside out and apply iron to back of design area for approximately 30 seconds. Wait 48 hours before washing, and turn garment inside out when doing so.
- Katie Daisy was raised by the birds and warm breezes of small-town Lindenwood, Illinois, brought up among the other wildflowers with roots planted deeply in the natural world. She found her voice and honed her skills at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design, graduating in 2009 and subsequently beginning an adventurous career as a freelance illustrator. Working in watercolor and acrylic paint as well as mixed media materials, Katie strives to capture the magic and beauty of a life lived in harmony with nature.
Show More Hide