TFW x TLE: Forage the PNW Print
- This print is a part of a collaboration between TLE and The Far Woods designed in the spirit of inclusivity, community and empowerment. It measures measures 11 x 14" and was screen printed by hand in Portland, OR.
- The Far Woods is Portland-based sisters Nina and Sonya Montenegro. They create educational artwork that seeks to contribute to a great culture shift in which there is a reverence for nature, a rejection of the dominant throw-away mentality, and direct connection to where our food and the things we use come from.
I Will Survive Print
$ 5.00 $ 18.00
- Just like the little succulent that adorns this print, its helpful to store up some reserves for when times get tough. We hope that the I Will Survive print hanging on your wall will give you a little extra fortitude. Don't worry, you got this.The I Will Survive Print is professionally printed locally on heavy-weight feathered paper. The print measures 8" x 10". All prints come in mylar sleeves with a chipboard backing.
I Fell In Love Tree Rings Print
$ 5.00 $ 22.00
- Attention all Portland lovebirds: This real wood veneer print is for you. Follow the timeline of all the most important Portland events by tree ring growth, including that time you fell in love. The "I Fell In Love Tree Rings" print is professionally printed on flat, but pliable Maple wood veneer. The tree rings design is printed in bright red ink and shows incredible detail. Due to the nature of the material, no two wood prints are exactly alike. Print is 8.5" x 11".
- Quote reads: "The clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness." John Muir had it right. Discover the world around you and your world in a forest. This print is professionally printed locally on heavy-weight feathered paper. The print measures 8" x 10". All prints come in mylar sleeves with a chipboard backing.