Wine N' Dine Print
- Original illustration signed by the artist. Sized at 12 x 16" and is printed on high-quality coated paper.
- Jacky Boehm is a multidisciplinary creative located in Portland, OR. With a focus in graphic design, illustration, art direction, and motion design, her work is inspired by the representation of women in art history as images of sex, fertility, and innocence.
Mood Clock Print
- Because your moods can't tell time — or can they? With an actual spinning hand that lets you know when it's time to "adult," have a snack, or just be silly, this clock lets you check in with the whole spectrum that is you. 8" x 10" with 1.5" x 1" moveable hand. Hand-pressed with a Vandercook letterpress on 100% cotton Cranes 110 lb lettra paper (Pearl White).
How to Make a Decision Print
- Decisions are hard, but this diagram can help you through the tough spots. Slow down, get connected with your heart, emotions, and body. Find your best way through life. 8" x 10" Two-color letterpressed by hand on 100% cotton Cranes 110 lb lettra paper.
We Can Be Loved Print
- Because you're perfect just the way you are. Spoken by a man we're proud to call our "neighbor," it's a sentiment that never goes out of style. 11" x 14". Screen-printed by hand on 100% cotton Cranes 110 lb lettra paper.
TFW x TLE: Listen Print
- This print is a part of a collaboration between TLE and The Far Woods designed in the spirit of inclusivity, community and empowerment. It measures measures 8 x 10" and was screen printed by hand in Portland, OR.
- The Far Woods is Portland-based sisters Nina and Sonya Montenegro. They create educational artwork that seeks to contribute to a great culture shift in which there is a reverence for nature, a rejection of the dominant throw-away mentality, and direct connection to where our food and the things we use come from.