HAB Sauce 2oz
Sold Out $6.00
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon in small batches.
- Smoked Cherrywood - Tomatillos, habaneros and garlic gently smoked with cherrywood with white vinegar and himalayan salt combined in just the right harmony. Medium Hot on the hot scale.
- Thai Peach - Roasted thai chilis, peaches, garlic, and white vinegar and hint of pink himalayan salt. Medium/Hot on the hot scale.
- Pineapple Habanero - The bottle art was designed by Angel van Overeem and isn't just good looking on the outside, but is vibrant and brilliant on the inside as well. Pineapple Habanero delivers a delicious and sweet but not too sweet taste. Perfect on carnitas, pizza, chicken and fish tacos. Med/Hotter on the hot scale.
- Lucha Libre - This sauce will body slam your taste buds. It’s like a steak sauce that broke out the steak house to prove it had more to offer to this world then just steak. That being said, it’s great on steak… fish, veggies and chicken wings. It has an entire different taste then our other sauces with ingredients like carrots, onions, cayenne and habanero chilies as well as a apple cider vinegar base. Mild on the heat scale.
- HAB Sauce Creator, David van Overeem says: "A diverse family lineage and a childhood filled with the flavors of Indonesia and Latin America fueled my desire to create sensational sauces that could be shared with family and friends, using recipes I could pass down to my daughters. From a young age I was able to taste flavors from all sides of the family. Now, I find myself recreating those flavors from my childhood and expanding on them. Handmade in small batches with carefully selected fruits and an array of hot peppers, HAB Sauces strike the perfect balance of sweet and heat."