Perf'd Landscape Wallet
- Pouch has 1 large interior pocket for up to 10 cards, coins, folded cash or other assorted small things. Made with Vegetable Tanned Leather from Wickett & Craig. Designed, lasered and hand sewn in Portland, OR USA.".
- WOOLLY was founded in 2017 by two Portland-based designers, Jeff Heil and Jake Fromer who took an idea for a better wallet to their basement in Northeast Portland where they developed their unique production process and a do-more-with-less philosophy. Unlike traditional wallets made with thick leather and burly thread, weighing heavy in your pocket, WOOLLY sources thin and durable vegetable-tanned leather, and sew with a fine but strong thread for a more minimal end product that lasts. Their production process blends high technology with old school craft techniques: they design patterns digitally, laser cut the parts, then carefully hand sew and edge-finish.
Mt. Hood Men's Shirt
- Our Mt. Hood T is icy cool, whether you're on the mountain or just hitting the virtual slopes IN YOUR MIND. Locally printed on 100% organic cotton from Royal Apparel, this short sleeve t-shirt is ultra-comfy and sure to be a go-to member of your casual wardrobe for years to come.
- Tender Loving Empire is a hybrid handmade marketplace and record label based in beautiful (and sometimes rainy) Portland, Oregon. We have years of experience designing and creating high-quality handmade items, including cards, prints, t-shirts, and more.
Oh So Thankful Card
- A sunflower floral wreath around a simple, hand-lettered phrase "Oh so thankful for you." This card was created from an original watercolor painting and interior is blank.
- Fox & Bear Paper Co. is run by T.S. Worley in her home in Eugene, OR. All products are handmade and printed with a huge love for watercolor and ink. This whimsical line of stationery, filled with nature and animal celebrations is suitable for all ages.
Invigorating Beard Oil
- Ogaan Naturals is committed to making beard oils that hydrate your beard without weighing it down, sourced from the highest quality natural ingredients and devoid of synthetic chemicals. Scented purely with a steam distilled proprietary blend of essential oils including Oregon peppermint and lemongrass, the Invigorating 1 oz. Beard Oil will soften, condition, and eliminate Beard-druff.
- Ogaan Naturals Ogaan is a Sanskrit word meaning “the energy that provides for growth and expansion in all things,” and all Ogaan Naturals products contain ingredients that come directly from nature, processed minimally without any synthetic additives or chemicals. Ogaan is created and run by Michael D. Bilyeu, a massage therapist in Portland, Oregon, who began formulating his own products after realizing how artificial many of the products used on his clients and himself were - After experimenting with different formulations for quite some time, he finally created a product that he can feel good about using and sharing with others.
Leather Mason Jar Handle
- An all-leather handle for wide mouth pint size mason jars (jar included). Durable 5-6 ounce oiled leather riveted with copper rivets. Will last forever. Made in Portland, Oregon.
- Hand and Hide's founder Jeff Amrhein discovered a passion for leather craft while traveling in North Africa, a passion that has transformed into what is now Hand and Hide. They are a small team of four dedicated craftspeople with all with different backgrounds, but with a common goal of providing the best possible leather goods to their customers. They are located in Portland, Oregon.
Cutting Board with Leather Handle
- Solid wood serving/cutting board (15" length) with leather loop for hanging. Handmade, one at a time in the Narwhal woodshop in Portland, OR. Wood type may vary due to the one of a kind nature of this product, but will be be very similar to that shown in photo. .
- Narwhal Mfg. is Cameron Jackman, a Portland-based woodworker who creates furniture and goods for the home. With an obsession for wood and fine craft, items are handmade in a way that is often times forgotten in our fast paced society. It is their focus to pay tribute to the trees that once stood by creating objects that will last for a lifetime and function both physically and aesthetically.
Arrowhead Towel Rack
- The Arrow Towel Rack is made with 14 gauge steel and a 1/4 tube that is bent and welded to allow for towels to hang away from wall. It measures approximately 10" wide by 2" tall and 1.5" deep. Two holes are drilled for mounting purposes. (Mounting hardware not included.)
- Wy'East Weldworks specializes in custom fabrication and company branding, retail merchandising displays, furniture, memorial frames/tributes, trophies, home décor, prototypes, production/set design, bike racks, wedding favors/décor, railings, decorative & custom brackets, wall murals, event keepsakes & gifts, promotional products and much more. Calling Mt. Hood home, Wy'East Weldworks takes pride in designing, fabricating, and sourcing as sustainably as possible. They use 100% reclaimed steel, locally sourced wood, and reclaimed lumber when possible.
Round Handle Mug 12oz
- This cute handmade 12 oz ceramic mug comes in a speckled white glaze, with a rounded handle that's simple but playful.
- Mara Ceramics Mara Dolinsky is a Portland-based ceramic artist, specializing in minimal, yet colorful and playful pottery.