- Like two peas in a pod, this necklace may become your new bestie. Buy two and wear your bestie with your bestie! Each circle is free-moving between one another and the chain. This necklace is handmade by Baleen, a small jewelry studio in Seattle, WA. The entire pendant (both circles) measures approximately 1” wide from a 16” chain. All components are sterling silver.
- Baleen began in 2013 by Leah and Billy, a couple whose shared passion for well-designed, thoughtful and beautiful objects were propelled by their respective backgrounds in design and metalsmithing. The pair decided to start Baleen from the belief that handmade things don't always have to be expensive, and that good design is for everyone! They now design and create everything from their studio and storefront in Seattle, Washington.
We Can Be Loved Print
- Because you're perfect just the way you are. Spoken by a man we're proud to call our "neighbor," it's a sentiment that never goes out of style. 11" x 14". Screen-printed by hand on 100% cotton Cranes 110 lb lettra paper.
- People I’ve Loved is a few individuals longing for connection / a small printmaking workshop based out of Oakland, California. They specialize in hand-printed & assembled objects, in an Oakland farmhouse with a lemon tree.
- Delicate but with an edge and extremely lightweight, the Diamond Hoops are the perfect everyday earring. Handmade by Polaris in Brooklyn, NY using sustainable practices and materials. Available in 14k gold filled and sterling silver, these hoops measure approximately 2” in length.
- Polaris Jewelry The word Polaris means polestar or North Star, singular and bright. Characterized by clean lines, exceptional quality, and sustainability, artist Kaliska Sweetwater is passionate about sourcing reclaimed metals and hand-making every piece in small batches. Polaris jewelry began in Portland, Oregon and is now made in Brooklyn, New York.
Flat Zip Pouch
- "Perfect wristlet that fits the essentials. Great on it's own or to keep things organized inside a larger bag. Complete with brass zip closure & removable clip on leather strap. Choose black or vegetable tanned leather (will darken to a golden patina over time), hand finished with carnauba wax. H: 6.5" W: 11" "
- xobruno is inspired by classic design, love of travel and the kind of bag that will stick around through thick and thin. All of their bags are handcrafted in their Portland, Oregon studio with the best leather, tools, materials and care. The "BRUNO" in xobruno is a tribute to maker Michelle Kline's grandmother and all of the extraordinary women in her family.
Small Flared Mug - Coral Satin
- A sweet, simple and small handcrafted mug with just the right amount of flair. Measures 3.75" wide by 2.25" tall.
- Alexandria Cummings Alexandria is a ceramist living and working in Portland, Oregon. She also co-operates Hey Studio, a ceramic focused space for people of all levels and practices.