Crystal Candle 4 oz
- Hidden inside each candle is a crystal that helps center your mind. Once your candle has burned, retrieve your crystal and carry it with you, or place it in a special space to help manifest peaceful energy for your mind, body, and soul. Hand-poured and made with 100% American farmed soy wax and natural essential + fragrance oil blend. The 4oz candle has a 25 hour burn time. Sea Opal (Meditation) Rose Quartz (Love) Amethyst (Spiritual Growth & Healing)
- JaxKelly is a woman-owned and operated jewelry and crystal candle line, inspired by a love for natural stones and sharing these in an approachable and meaningful way. Each piece in the collection is hand-selected to complement the other, and handmade with sterling silver and gold-plated settings - they are sisters not twins. Candles are hand-poured in JaxKelly’s studio in Sunny San Diego with 100% American grown soy wax, complemented with the scents of fine perfume and essential oils, with a crystal hidden inside to help set intentions for success in all areas of life.
- Like two peas in a pod, this necklace may become your new bestie. Buy two and wear your bestie with your bestie! Each circle is free-moving between one another and the chain. This necklace is handmade by Baleen, a small jewelry studio in Seattle, WA. The entire pendant (both circles) measures approximately 1” wide from a 16” chain. All components are sterling silver.
- Baleen began in 2013 by Leah and Billy, a couple whose shared passion for well-designed, thoughtful and beautiful objects were propelled by their respective backgrounds in design and metalsmithing. The pair decided to start Baleen from the belief that handmade things don't always have to be expensive, and that good design is for everyone! They now design and create everything from their studio and storefront in Seattle, Washington.
Phoebe Wahl: Sunshine Card
- Letterpressed with gold foil and die cut in Bellingham, WA with a recycled craft envelope. Blank interior. 5.5 x 5.5.
- Bison Bookbinding Phoebe Wahl is a Washington based illustrator whose work focuses on themes of comfort, nostalgia and intimacy with nature and one another. Printed by Bison Bookbinding and Letterpress, who collaborate with artists from the Pacific Northwest and beyond to bring their products to life using old-fashioned letterpresses and the finest recycled and earth-friendly materials.
Rosé & Rose Earrings
- Stop and smell the roses - and rosé! Everyone’s favorite Summer sipper and Portland’s signature flower make a perfectly mismatched pair of cloisonné and 22 karat gold plated petite studs from Yellow Owl Workshop! Presented in their original glass vial packaging, each earring is .5” (1.3 cm) or slightly smaller and have have hypoallergenic posts.
- Yellow Owl Workshop is a collection of artful unique craft, paper and jewelry for creative expression designed by Christine Schmidt.
We Can Be Loved Print
- Because you're perfect just the way you are. Spoken by a man we're proud to call our "neighbor," it's a sentiment that never goes out of style. 11" x 14". Screen-printed by hand on 100% cotton Cranes 110 lb lettra paper.
- People I’ve Loved is a few individuals longing for connection / a small printmaking workshop based out of Oakland, California. They specialize in hand-printed & assembled objects, in an Oakland farmhouse with a lemon tree.