Hayes Silicone + Wood Teether
- The Silicone + Wooden Teether is made of buttery soft silicone and organic smooth maple wood and fits perfectly in your pocket, making it convenient and stylish! Keep your little one entertained with this fun teething toy that also offers a little sensory play. Easily cleaned with a damp cloth with soap & water. Perfect for babies three months and older. Maple wood is treated naturally with organic coconut oil and silicone is food grade, BPA free, and free of phthalates and harmful chemicals. Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
Peace Be With You Card
- A holiday offering. Letterpressed on cream cardstock with matching envelope.
- People I’ve Loved is a few individuals longing for connection / a small printmaking workshop based out of Oakland, California. They specialize in hand-printed & assembled objects, in an Oakland farmhouse with a lemon tree.
- This freshwater pearl charm necklace from Beach Bones is inspired by coastal beauty and modern minimalism. Handmade in Portland, Oregon, the small brass and natural pearl pendant hangs from a 16-inch 14k gold fill chain.
- Beach Bones is a collection of jewelry designed and handcrafted by Nicolette Peterson at her home studio in Portland, OR. Centered around hand-picked stones and beach-combed shells, she partners with mother nature to transform natural materials into stunning jewelry.
Creatures of the Wild Tapestry Throw
- This throw blanket is woven in the USA with 100% cotton. Thick and durable, this blanket is great for use in the home, on road trips, picnics, or hung as a tapestry. The design explores endangered pollinator insects, and the habitats they need to survive. Care: Machine wash, tumble dry. Blanket will get softer and cozier with use.
- Elana Gabrielle is a Portland-based multidisciplinary illustrator, maker, and designer of printed textile and paper goods. Her work is influenced by the wild and varied landscapes of the West Coast where she grew up, from misty mountains and foggy beaches to dusty desert valleys. Using cut paper collage, painting, screen printing, and textile design, she weaves the natural world into her creations using sustainable practices and natural fibers, dyes, and inks.
- Elderberry grows abundantly in the northwest, and is one of the best winter tonics for the immune system. Paired with licorice and hyssop this formula works specifically towards nourishing the respiratory system, while echinacea and elderberry add their immune boosting properties.
We love to have this remedy on hand through the winter months to protect our immune and respiratory systems.
Organic Ingredients: Elderberry, Echinacea Root, Licorice Root, Hyssop Flowers and Leaves, Cinnamon, Fresh Ginger, Water, Cane Alcohol, Local Honey.
Suggested Use: 1 Tbsp/3x a day. Four fluid ounce glass bottle.
- Sweet Honey Farmacy is owned and operated by farmer/homesteader/herbalist Jaime Holub. On a small farm outside Portland, Oregon is where you can find Jaime living and producing her botanical line. She is a lover of all things small and beautiful, and she keeps her business in the same fashion. All her products are made in small batches with care and attention.