Bonsai Citrus: Bright and fruity notes of Bergamot, Grapefruit and Ginger are supported by a stronger base of sandalwood and amber.
A woodsy base of Cedarwood and Patchouli is complemented by resinous tones of Cedar Leaf, Spruce and Lemon.
Inspired by the lush coastlines of British Columbia, Marin's aquatic scent combines sage, lime and bergamot with floral notes of ylang ylang and the brightness of Japanese Peppermint. This Beard Balm perfectly captures a marine essence.
- Lanolin deeply conditions both the skin and hair, while creating a protective, breathable barrier to keep moisture in. The result is a softer, more comfortable beard.
- Natural, raw beeswax lends a medium-strength, natural feeling hold to the balm, to keep your beard neat and tidy, while still allowing it move naturally.
- Carefully blended carrier oils will go deep to nourish your beard, and moisturize the skin underneath all day. The blend doesn't leave any greasiness behind, and won't clog pores.
- Antioxidant Camellia Seed Oil protects skin from damaging free-radicals, leaving skin looking younger and healthier.
- Peregrine Supply started back in 2015 as a small side project, owned and operated by Tyler Hill & Katrina Moscato. They wanted to be a company that promoted healthy, well rounded men's culture, and that didn't rely on traditional or hyper-masculine stereotypes. Everything they produce is handmade by them in small batches in Vancouver, BC. They craft unique scent blends inspired by the places they come from and the places they've seen.