B&I x TLE Finn Necklace
- "The perfect minimal charm necklace is here! The Finn Necklace features three freely moving, ½” brass shape charms on a delicate silver cable chain. Inspired by inclusivity and community - the idea that individual unique shapes are made better when together - this necklace will quickly become an everyday choice. Designed hand-in-hand by Portland jewelry favorite Betsy Cross and Tender Loving Empire as part of our 2018 Artist Collab Series. Materials: Sterling silver 22” chain, brass triangle, circle, and square charms, hand-formed sterling silver hook and eye clasp. All pieces original and made by hand in the Betsy & Iya Portland, Oregon studio exclusively for Tender Loving Empire."
- betsy & iya started in 2008 in a coffeeshop with a notebook, a bright red pencil, and nothing to lose. Among scribbles and coffee stains, the words “jewelry making” appeared in that notebook. Betsy wrote it down, thought about it for a while, and then she made some jewelry. And it worked, so she did it some more. Now they're a handcrafted institution in Portland, OR, regularly designing and creating some of the city's most popular works.
Leather Envelope Wallet
- Carry your bits and bobs in this Leather Envelope Wallet. Hand sewn vegetable tanned leather, hand dyed with natural dyes. Measures approximately 6"x4"
- Chloé Derderian-Gilbert is a Portland-based artist working in a wide range of materials and techniques, including sewing, leatherworking and natural dyeing. She works to lessen her impact on the earth by using sustainably sourced or scrap materials and only non-toxic or natural dyes and inks.All of her prints are either hand painted or printed, and most dyes are sourced from trees, avocados, dahlia, marigolds and indigo.
Portland Stag Unisex Shirt (Blue)
- Keep Portland in your heart and on your shirt with this Portland Stag t-shirt that will quickly become your new favorite.
- Tender Loving Empire is a hybrid handmade marketplace and record label based in beautiful (and sometimes rainy) Portland, Oregon. We have years of experience designing and creating high-quality handmade items, including cards, prints, t-shirts, and more.