Desert Rose Pin
- A sweet rose for your collar! Eradura’s Desert Rose pin measures approximately 1” and is made of hard enamel on metal with a rubber pinback and the Eradura horseshoe logo stamped on the backside. The pink rose has creamy blush and yellow ochre enamel in a shiny gold finish, while the red rose is a bright red on rose gold.
- Eradura is a one-woman show created by Erika Duran. Growing up in West Texas, Erika was instilled with a deep rooted love of everything the desert offered: bleached sands and blushing skies and a midday sun so bright you'd never believe it could sink into night. Desert imagery isn't so much my inspiration as it is what comes tumbling out of her naturally. It's the language that she knows. The name of her work itself comes from the melding of my Erika and herradura, Spanish for horseshoe -- a token of luck.
Leather Envelope Wallet
- Carry your bits and bobs in this Leather Envelope Wallet. Hand sewn vegetable tanned leather, hand dyed with natural dyes. Measures approximately 6"x4"
- Chloé Derderian-Gilbert is a Portland-based artist working in a wide range of materials and techniques, including sewing, leatherworking and natural dyeing. She works to lessen her impact on the earth by using sustainably sourced or scrap materials and only non-toxic or natural dyes and inks.All of her prints are either hand painted or printed, and most dyes are sourced from trees, avocados, dahlia, marigolds and indigo.
Portland Stag Unisex Shirt (Blue)
- Keep Portland in your heart and on your shirt with this Portland Stag t-shirt that will quickly become your new favorite.
- Tender Loving Empire is a hybrid handmade marketplace and record label based in beautiful (and sometimes rainy) Portland, Oregon. We have years of experience designing and creating high-quality handmade items, including cards, prints, t-shirts, and more.