Earl Gray Beard Oil
- Ogaan Naturals is committed to making beard oils that hydrate your beard without weighing it down, sourced from the highest quality natural ingredients and devoid of synthetic chemicals. Comforting and sophisticated like the classic tea, the Earl Grey’s Beard Oil is scented by a proprietary blend of steam distilled essential oils including Bergamot. The 1 oz. beard oil will soften, condition, and eliminate Beard-druff.
- Ogaan Naturals Ogaan is a Sanskrit word meaning “the energy that provides for growth and expansion in all things,” and all Ogaan Naturals products contain ingredients that come directly from nature, processed minimally without any synthetic additives or chemicals. Ogaan is created and run by Michael D. Bilyeu, a massage therapist in Portland, Oregon, who began formulating his own products after realizing how artificial many of the products used on his clients and himself were - After experimenting with different formulations for quite some time, he finally created a product that he can feel good about using and sharing with others.
Leather Envelope Wallet
- Carry your bits and bobs in this Leather Envelope Wallet. Hand sewn vegetable tanned leather, hand dyed with natural dyes. Measures approximately 6"x4"
- Chloé Derderian-Gilbert is a Portland-based artist working in a wide range of materials and techniques, including sewing, leatherworking and natural dyeing. She works to lessen her impact on the earth by using sustainably sourced or scrap materials and only non-toxic or natural dyes and inks.All of her prints are either hand painted or printed, and most dyes are sourced from trees, avocados, dahlia, marigolds and indigo.
Portland Stag Unisex Shirt (Blue)
- Keep Portland in your heart and on your shirt with this Portland Stag t-shirt that will quickly become your new favorite.
- Tender Loving Empire is a hybrid handmade marketplace and record label based in beautiful (and sometimes rainy) Portland, Oregon. We have years of experience designing and creating high-quality handmade items, including cards, prints, t-shirts, and more.