Eva's Cultured Candy
- Eva’s Cultured Candy comes in a variety of flavors, but you really can’t go wrong with any of them. Each flavor is vegan, gluten-free, raw, and organic.
- Apple Pie will settle anyone’s craving for a slice of homemade apple pie. With each bite, you’ll taste the warmness of cinnamon and cloves mixed with a hint of ginger and lemon peel. Ingredients: Organic SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast), fair trade organic refined cane sugar, organic cinnamon, organic fenugreek, organic lemon peel, organic ginger, organic cloves, organic nutmeg.
- Zesty Lavender is one of the most refreshing candy flavors we make. With each batch, we infuse organic, fair-trade sugar with organic lavender blossoms, then combine it with a splash of tangy lemon extract for the ultimate flavor journey. Ingredients: Organic SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast), fair trade organic lavender infused refined cane sugar, lemon extract.
- Orange Cream features soft notes of vanilla with bold orange essence flavors –you really can’t go wrong. Ingredients: Organic SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast), fair trade organic refined cane sugar, orange extract, vanilla extract
- Eva’s Herbucha combines naturally occurring healing properties found in kombucha with the wonderful flavors and healing effects of organic herbal, green, and black teas. We use only the finest organic and wild-harvest ingredients to craft our distinctive and delicious beverages.
- After more than 10 years of successfully owning her own commercial kombucha brewery, Eva's Herbucha, she decided to create a delicious, healthy kombucha candy called Eva's Cultured Candy. The SCOBY's used are never heated above 110 °F to preserve the beneficial probiotics and enzymes. 95% of the ingredients are organic and the sugar we use is certified fair trade. And because this planet and how we treat it is very important to Eva, the little plastic baggie inside is made of biodegradable material and the box is made from 100% recycled fiber and recyclable. And just like with our kombuchas, we are a 1% for the Planet member which means 1% of our annual sales go to our non-profit partners: Big Life Foundation, Oregon Environmental Council, Rozalia Project, and Oceans Initiative.