Four of the Best Kit
- Four 12 oz. glass jars in a gift box.
- Marionberry: The Marionberry is a variety of Blackberry introduced by George Waldo in 1956 and named for Marion County, Oregon...and is a cross between the Chehalem and Ollalie Blackberries.
- Raspberry: Farm fresh red Raspberries are lightly sweetened with pure cane sugar for our luscious seedless preserves.
- Strawberry: The sweetest and most delicious "Strawberries" are grown in Oregon. They're grown for flavor, not size.
- Triple Berry: Combines our three complimentary farm flavors...Marionberries, Raspberries and Strawberries. Lightly sweetened with pure cane sugar.
- Columbia Empire Farms has been harvesting the finest nuts and berries from their 900-acre farm since 1976.Their jams and hazelnut toffees are made fresh daily right on the farm in Sherwood, OR.