Lucite Rod Stud Earrings
- These simple minimalist Rod Studs are hand-cut in prismatic clear lucite and affixed to a sterling silver post. Approximately 1” in length and available in a variety of bold colors, they are handmade by Wasted Effort in Vancouver, Canada.
- Wasted Effort is bold, straightforward jewelry. Traditional metalsmithing techniques in sterling silver and brass are coupled with non-traditional materials, such as plexiglas, acrylic and acetate, to create unique pieces designed to fit seamlessly into the wearer’s everyday rotation. This small-batch jewelry line from East Vancouver is designed and entirely hand-made by a mathematician. Flowing through every collection is a geometric precision and simplicity that lends versatility to each piece.
Small Flared Mug - Baby Blue
- A sweet, simple and small handcrafted mug with just the right amount of flair. Measures 3.75" wide by 2.25" tall.
- Alexandria Cummings Alexandria is a ceramist living and working in Portland, Oregon. She also co-operates Hey Studio, a ceramic focused space for people of all levels and practices.
- Like a playful vacation for your head! This mixed cabochon hair barrette measures approx 3” long. Designed in Seattle, WA by CHUNKS Shop artist Tiffany Ju.
- CHUNKS was started in 2019 by Parsons School of Design graduate Tiffany Ju. In her prior life, Tiffany was the sole maker behind hand-dyed ombre tights sensations BZR Shop. By 2018, her ombre tights flooded Pinterest and Tumblr and gained international recognition and press. Having dyed over 15,000 pairs of tights, Tiffany was fully ready for her next artistic undertaking - and an accessories collection under the name CHUNKS Shop was born.
- Hand-formed and soldered perfectly imperfect brass stud earrings that mimic organic shapes. Each earring is unique in shape, measurements are approximate. Sterling silver post and post back. Longest length is approximately 1.75".
- Melamosey : “I’m attracted to the textural integrity of my materials - glass, brass, cotton - and the integration of crafts older and wiser than myself. These pieces are both the least and most utilitarian of things. They are intrinsic and intuitive and animalistic, and like art are based on instinct, not trends or comparisons. They’re evolving, I’m evolving, MELAMOSEY is evolving.”
Mini Vase 5
- This modern, butter yellow bubble vase is made of colored porcelain clay has a matte finish, with a glazed interior to hold liquids. Measures approximately 4.5 in x 3 inches.
- Middle Kingdom is a Virginia-based porcelain ceramics company. Their unique business model results in the combination of modern design and color, and the traditional art of porcelain, which has been flourishing in China for thousands of years. They design each piece, which is then handmade by well-trained, traditional ceramicists in Jingdezhen, China’s “capital of porcelain”.They intend to highlight the abundance of creativity and skillfulness of traditional and contemporary Chinese artists. Their minimal and colorful ceramic vases take the form of lotion bottles, dish detergent bottles, motor oil cans and simple organic shapes.