Peregrine Beard Oil
Peregrine Beard Oil
- Beard Oils are the answer for itchiness and irritation under your beard. The blend is even anti-microbial, meaning that it will help keep blemishes and ingrown hairs under control.
-Jojoba Oil constitutes the majority of this Beard Oil base, meaning that the blend closely resembles your skin's natural oils. The result is a quick-absorbing, non-greasy and deeply hydrating oil to care for your skin.
- Fatty acids will promote circulation in your skin, which can help to fill in patchiness and help you grow your best beard.
- Each bottle of Beard Oil contains enough oil to keep your beard looking and feeling awesome for 100 days (or more).
- Formulated with a signature Dry-Base of carriers oils, which is exceedingly light and quick-absorbing, but still has the hydration that your skin craves.
- For medium and long beards, we recommend pairing your Beard Oil with your favourite Beard Balm to keep everything neat, tidy and softer than ever.
Bright and fruity notes of Bergamot, Grapefruit and Ginger are supported by a stronger base of sandalwood and amber.
A woodsy base of Cedarwood and Patchouli is complemented by resinous tones of Cedar Leaf, Spruce and Lemon.
Inspired by the lush coastlines of British Columbia, Marin's aquatic scent combines sage, lime and bergamot with floral notes of ylang ylang and the brightness of Japanese Peppermint. This Beard Oil perfectly captures a marine essence.
- Peregrine Supply started back in 2015 as a small side project, owned and operated by Tyler Hill & Katrina Moscato. They wanted to be a company that promoted healthy, well rounded men's culture, and that didn't rely on traditional or hyper-masculine stereotypes. Everything they produce is handmade by them in small batches in Vancouver, BC. They craft unique scent blends inspired by the places they come from and the places they've seen.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Only 2 Left