Travel Tin Candle 4oz
- Hand poured into a sturdy black matte travel tin and made with all natural soy wax, a clean burning, USA-grown balsa wood wick, and the highest quality essential oil and botanical fragrance blend. Made in small batches in Seattle, WA. All of our products are 100% vegan. 100% eco-friendly. 100% recyclable. Ethically sourced + produced. Never tested on animals. Petroleum free. GMO free. Lead free. Phthalate free. Made in the USA. Diameter: 3.125 in Height: 1.125 in Net Wt: 4 oz Burn time: 20-25 hours
- Aerie: A fresh + citrusy blend of grapefruit + balsamic-woody balsam fir needle.
- Lumberjack: Smooth and spicy, scented with cedarwood and black pepper & subtle notes of patchouli.
- Moss: Green and herbal oakmoss absolute infused with notes of clary sage + bright citrus undertones.
- Bloom: Light and floral with earthy undertones, and scented with rosewood, + cardamom essential oils.
- Lodge: Cinnamon, sweet orange, pine needle + smoke.
- Wild Fig: Black fig, ginger, citrus, + earth.
- Swift: Bright, tart lemon mingles with spicy bergamot and woodsy notes of clary sage.
- Sitka Spruce: Black spruce needle, citrus + spices.
- Cascades: Peppermint, cardamom + rosemary
- Hearth: Bay, cinnamon + sandalwood
- Sunrise: Sweet orange, coriander + allspice
- Good & Well Supply Co Megan, the proprietor and candlemaker of Good + Well Supply Co., has been making beautiful and nature-inspired handmade goods for years. Based in the Pacific NW, with a landscape of coastal islands, evergreen forests, lush valleys and snow-capped mountains from which to draw inspiration, Megan aims to bring the best of nature to your home, wherever you may be.