What About the Rest of Your Life: Sung Yim
- In their soaring and urgent debut memoir, Sung Yim captures a sleepy sad slice of Americana recognizable to anyone who’s driven past a strip mall at midnight. Equal parts grim and buoyant, here is an intimate portrait of trauma, family, addiction, and body. What About the Rest of Your Life exposes the harrowing terrain where there is no boundary between love and abuse. Unapologetically raw, Yim reinvents the recovery narrative through an immigrant's lens. Paperback: 208 pages
- Publication date: November 3, 2017
- Dimensions: 5 x 0.55 x 7.75 inches
- Author photo: Jason Quigley
- Cover design: Aaron Robert Miller
- Sung Yim is a bilingual South Korean immigrant living in Illinois. Their essays and poems have appeared in The James Franco Review, Contrary, Kweli, Crab Fat Magazine, and in a chapbook from Ghost City Press.