Wild Thing Hoodie
- Like a cute little mushroom growing in a big adventure-filled forest, it’s a joy to watch your little wild thing grow and discover who they are along the way, wild side and all.
- At Brave New People we believe that kids are resilient, hilarious, creative and brave! This line was inspired by our own children, along with a desire to help all brave, new people grow into strong, amazing adults. Not only do we promise to create the most awesome kids apparel we can muster to outfit your little ones through the seasons, we also promise to give 10% of our profits to child-centered charities! Thanks for helping us make the future brighter for all the brave, new people out there.
We Can Be Loved Print
- Because you're perfect just the way you are. Spoken by a man we're proud to call our "neighbor," it's a sentiment that never goes out of style. 11" x 14". Screen-printed by hand on 100% cotton Cranes 110 lb lettra paper.
- People I’ve Loved is a few individuals longing for connection / a small printmaking workshop based out of Oakland, California. They specialize in hand-printed & assembled objects, in an Oakland farmhouse with a lemon tree.
- Delicate but with an edge and extremely lightweight, the Diamond Hoops are the perfect everyday earring. Handmade by Polaris in Brooklyn, NY using sustainable practices and materials. Available in 14k gold filled and sterling silver, these hoops measure approximately 2” in length.
- Polaris Jewelry The word Polaris means polestar or North Star, singular and bright. Characterized by clean lines, exceptional quality, and sustainability, artist Kaliska Sweetwater is passionate about sourcing reclaimed metals and hand-making every piece in small batches. Polaris jewelry began in Portland, Oregon and is now made in Brooklyn, New York.
Flat Zip Pouch
- "Perfect wristlet that fits the essentials. Great on it's own or to keep things organized inside a larger bag. Complete with brass zip closure & removable clip on leather strap. Choose black or vegetable tanned leather (will darken to a golden patina over time), hand finished with carnauba wax. H: 6.5" W: 11" "
- xobruno is inspired by classic design, love of travel and the kind of bag that will stick around through thick and thin. All of their bags are handcrafted in their Portland, Oregon studio with the best leather, tools, materials and care. The "BRUNO" in xobruno is a tribute to maker Michelle Kline's grandmother and all of the extraordinary women in her family.
Small Flared Mug - Coral Satin
- A sweet, simple and small handcrafted mug with just the right amount of flair. Measures 3.75" wide by 2.25" tall.
- Alexandria Cummings Alexandria is a ceramist living and working in Portland, Oregon. She also co-operates Hey Studio, a ceramic focused space for people of all levels and practices.