Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers
- Learn how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
With sections on tools, flower care, and design techniques, Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers presents all the secrets to arranging garden-fresh bouquets.
Featuring expert advice from Erin Benzakein, world-renowned flower farmer, floral designer, and bestselling author of Floret Farm: Cut Flower Garden, this book is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide to everything you need to make your own incredible arrangements all year long, whether harvesting flowers from the backyard or shopping for blooms at the market.
• Includes an A–Z flower guide with photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties.
• Simple-to-follow advice on flower care, material selection, and essential design techniques
• More than 25 how-to projects, including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreaths, and breathtaking bridal bouquets
Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers offers advice on every phase of working with cut flowers—including gardening, buying, caring for, and arranging fresh flowers.
- Floret Farm's Erin Benzakein is a farmer-florist and the founder of Floret Farm. Her first book, Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden, won the American Horticultural Society Book Award. She lives in Mount Vernon, Washington. Julie Chai is a writer and editor of lifestyle content. She lives in Los Altos, California. Chris Benzakein is a photographer and the manager of Floret Farm's operations. He farms alongside his wife, Erin, in Mount Vernon, Washington. Jill Jorgensen is the creative director of Floret Farm. She lives in Bellingham, Washington.