6 Bag Tea Tin
- Cold Comfort: Bring warmth + comfort to the cold season while supporting respiratory + sinus health with this refreshing + aromatic blend of mint, tangy rosehips, lemon + spicy ginger.
- Ingredients: Organic Peppermint*, Organic Lemon Balm*, Organic Elder Berries, Organic Elder Flowers, Organic Hyssop*, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Ginger, Organic Lemon Peel*, Organic Yarrow Flowers*, Organic Red Clover*, Organic Catnip*
- Dream Catcher: Relax with this fragrant floral delight brimming with rose petals, chamomile + lavender. Enjoy at bedtime or whenever you’re feeling dreamy.*
- Ingredients: Organic Lemon Balm*, Organic Chamomile Flowers, Organic Orange Peel*, Organic Damiana, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Lavender Flowers, Organic Skullcap*, Organic Catnip*
- English Breakfast: A timeless comforting classic—round floral + subtle fruity notes with a warm earthy, smoky finish.
- Ingredients: A blend of Fairly Traded Organic Black Tea
- Mama's Pregnancy Tea: Refreshing herbal goodness to nourish mama + baby, promoting wellness + healthy digestion.
- Ingredients: Organic Nettles*, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf*, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Lemon Balm*, Organic Spearmint*, Organic Oat Top & Straw*, Organic Alfalfa*, Organic Dandelion Root*, Organic Fennel*, Organic Red Clover*
- Peaceful Spirit: Flying Bird’s take on a spicy classic enjoyed the world over. Himalayan black teas and delicious chai spices including cardamom and ginger.
- Ingredients:Organic Lemon Balm*, Organic Oat Straw*, Organic Spearmint*, Wild Hypericum Flowers*, Organic Gotu Kola, Wild Hawthorn Flowers*, Organic Skullcap*, Organic Rhodiola Root, Organic Rosemary.
- Cedarwood Chai: An uplifting aromatic blend to raise your spirits, support your mind + warm your body. An excellent tea for calm focus.*
- Ingredients: Fairly Traded Organic Himalayan Black Tea Leaves, Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cardamom, Organic Allspice, Organic Cloves, Organic Peppercorn, Organic Vanilla Bean
- Flying Bird Botanicals teas are always made with only organically farmed and ethically wildcrafted herbs looking first to our local community for sourcing. At home in the Pacific Northwest and across the country, they work with over a dozen farms to source the highest quality, freshest herbs available. They are proud to support our farmers here in the USA and work hard to build meaningful relationships ensuring a stronger community and a delicious cup for all of us.