Choose Hope, Take Action
- You can make all the difference.
This guided journal is filled with galvanizing quotes and ideas for making positive change, even when you feel discouraged. Whether it's performing random acts of kindness, considering viewpoints different from your own, getting involved in a local organization, or taking action on a national issue that is important to you, the prompts in these pages will leave you feeling empowered, inspired, and hopeful for the future.
• Hardcover, 5 x 7 inches, 224 lined pages, ribbon page marker
• Beautiful full-color illustrations throughout the journal add inspiration and delight
• Perfect for anyone who is seeking inspiration and happiness, or who needs the motivation to make a difference and do something good for the world
• A great gift for fans of Wreck This Journal, Start Where You Are, or Good Days Start with Gratitude
- Lori Roberts Lori Roberts, the owner of Little Truths Studio, is a watercolor artist who lives outside of Portland, Oregon.