HAB Sauce 2oz
HAB Sauce 2oz
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon in small batches.
- Serrano Tequila Verde- We’d like to present to you: your new favorite green sauce. It’s the love child of the world’s best salsa verde and an ice cold shot of tequila. Medium Hot on our scale.
- Smoked Cherrywood - Tomatillos, habaneros, and garlic gently smoked with cherrywood with white vinegar and himalayan salt combined in just the right harmony. Medium Hot on our scale.
- Pineapple Habanero - Pineapple Habanero delivers a delicious and sweet (but not too sweet) taste. Perfect on carnitas, pizza, chicken, and fish tacos. Medium-Hotter on our scale.
- Spicy Sweet Soy Sauce - 2 ounces of wow! Use as a hot sauce, marinade, or dipping sauce. It's a flavorful, hotter sweet twist on soy sauce. Medium-Hotter on our scale.
- HAB Sauce Creator, David van Overeem says: "A diverse family lineage and a childhood filled with the flavors of Indonesia and Latin America fueled my desire to create sensational sauces that could be shared with family and friends, using recipes I could pass down to my daughters. From a young age I was able to taste flavors from all sides of the family. Now, I find myself recreating those flavors from my childhood and expanding on them. Handmade in small batches with carefully selected fruits and an array of hot peppers, HAB Sauces strike the perfect balance of sweet and heat."
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Only 3 Left