National Parks Candle 8oz
- All natural soy candle handcrafted to impart the scents of the wild and pristine lands of America's National Parks. Made in small batches in Seattle, WA. All of our products are 100% vegan. 100% eco-friendly. 100% recyclable. Ethically sourced + produced. Never tested on animals. Petroleum free. GMO free. Lead free. Phthalate free. Made in the USA. Diameter: 3 in Height: 3 in Approx. Net Wt: 8 oz Burn time: 45+ hours North
- Cascades: Peppermint, rosemary, + cardamom
- Olympic: Red cedar, oak moss, earth, + spice
- Crater Lake: Wild lavender, cedar + camphor
- Good & Well Supply Co Megan, the proprietor and candlemaker of Good + Well Supply Co., has been making beautiful and nature-inspired handmade goods for years. Based in the Pacific NW, with a landscape of coastal islands, evergreen forests, lush valleys and snow-capped mountains from which to draw inspiration, Megan aims to bring the best of nature to your home, wherever you may be.