Seed Grow Kit
- Bonsai Japanese Maple: The art of bonsai begins with a tree! This appealing germination kit gives the bonsai enthusiast everything needed to start a tree from the very beginning — from seed.
- Giant Sequoia: Everything you need to germinate and grow the world's largest tree! Giant Sequoias are hardy enough to grow well in virtually any climate, and are loved and cultivated throughout the world.
- Coast Redwood: This 100% guaranteed grow kit gives you everything you need to grow the world's tallest tree from seed! Reaching heights greater than 365 feet, the magnificent Coast Redwood is not only the planet's tallest tree, but also one of the most long-lived, with a lifespan of more than 2,000 years.
- Whitebark Pine: The Whitebark Pine inhabits high mountain realms well beyond the limits of other tree species. But it is not only a great survivor; it’s a great provider – a foundational species in ten states and two Canadian provinces that provides food and shelter for countless high country birds and animals, from mountain goats to grizzly bears.
- Sunflowers: Few things evoke the beauty and brightness of summertime better than these sunny giants! Sunflowers are delightful and versatile, growing quickly and giving a brilliant splash of color in a remarkably short time. Here's everything you need to grow a whole patch
- Venus Fly Trap: The coolest and best Venus Flytrap kit in the world! These seed germination grow kits will capture the imagination and tickle the funnybone, giving you the opportunity to grow the fly-eating and much-fabled Dionaea muscipula, one of America's most unusual and rare native plants.
- The Jonsteen Company Born in America's National Parks as a supplier of live redwoods with interpretive packaging, The Jonsteen Company has grown to serve a diverse array of clients, from individuals and small independent retailers to major public relations firms and Fortune 500 companies on all kinds of tree projects, large and small. More than just a wholesale tree grower, Jonsteen is known for creatively packaging its trees for a variety of markets and purposes; for teaching about trees and their many benefits to people and the planet; and for supporting, in perpetuity, the folks giving, selling, and growing its trees.